is probably the best absorbed method of absorbing zinc.
It is used in hundreds of processes within the body
Up to 20% of our zinc in our bodies is used by our skin
where it plays its part in tissue repair and renewal.
It also plays its part in the maintenance of:-
- Helping to maximize the IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Protecting and maintaining normal VISION
- Protecting and maintaining normal FERTILITY AND REPRODUCTION
- Protecting and maintaining normal SKIN, HAIR and NAILS
- Protecting and maintaining normal DNA synthesis and true CELL DIVISION
- Protects CELL constituents from oxidative damage
- Protecting and maintaining normal COGNITIVE FUNCTION
- Helps to protect and regulate the PROSTATE
Extremely necessary for overall disease and illness control, protection, immune system and general body cleansing of infections.
Infection protection and healing increased when taken as an adjunct with Ultrafine Colloidal SILVER.
When used specifically to deal with skin problems and cognitive function, the overall effects are increased when taken and used with Ultrafine COPPER and GOLD.
Ultrafine Colloidal Zinc stimulates glandular function. Assists in controlling prostate and flow. Most powerful germacide proven over time to kill off infections of throat and soft tissue, caused by colds and other infections. Helps battle most infections and maintain a healthy body.
Knowledge about Zinc from the Alchemists Workshop
The health benefits of Zinc include proper functioning of immune system, digestion, control of diabetes, improves stress level, energy metabolism, acne and wounds healing. Also, pregnancy, hair care, eczema, weight loss, night blindness, cold, eye care, appetite loss and many other factors are included as health benefits of zinc.
Zinc, being an important mineral plays a vital role for the protein synthesis and helps in regulation of the cells production in the immune system of the human body. Zinc is mostly found in the strong muscles of the body and especially in high concentrations in the white and red blood cells, eye retina, skin, liver, kidneys, bones and pancreas. The semen and prostate gland in men constitutes large zinc amount. In a human body, even 300 enzymes or more than that requires zinc for the normal functioning. The researchers believe that 3000 proteins out of 100,000 are involved in human body consisting of Zinc.
A normal human body consists of two to three grams of Zinc.
There are organs of the human body, which secrete Zinc such as salivary gland, prostate gland and pancreas. Even the immune cells secrete Zinc.
Deficiency Symptoms: The deficiency symptoms of zinc include
- Growth retardation
- Low blood pressure
- Retarded bones
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of smell and taste
- Depression, rough skin
- Weight loss
- Pale skin
- Hair loss
- White spots under finger nails.
Important Sources: The important food sources of zinc include meat based products. Other products like oysters, turnips, peas, oats, peanuts, almonds, whole wheat grain, pumpkin seeds, ginger root and pecan nuts.
Benefits: The most important health benefits of zinc are as follows:
- Skin Care: Studies have shown zinc to be an effective home remedy for curing pimples or acne. It is even more powerful than placebo and consumption of antibiotic medication is still considered to be more effective.
- Eczema: Also called as atopic dermatitis, is an inflammatory and chronic disorder of skin. It is mainly caused by deficiency of zinc in the body. Zinc plays an important role in healing chronic infection and assists the body in restoring its ability to heal properly.
- Acne: This mineral is important for erasing acne from skin. It regulates in controlling the amount of testosterone in the body which plays a dominant role in causing acne. In addition to it, zinc is also concerned with collagen synthesis. This further aids in normalizing the amount of skin oils and maintenance of a healthy skin.
- Wound healing: Deficiency in zinc causes delayed healing of wounds. Human body has several zinc dependent enzymes, which promote the synthesis of collagen that thereby aids in wound healing.
- Prostate disorder: Zinc is very important in dealing with prostate disorders. Zinc deficiency causes enlargement of the prostate gland and makes it vulnerable to cancer. It is advisable to take 15mg of zinc everyday, under close medical observation, when suffering from prostate disorder.
- Cold: Zinc supplements help in decreasing the severity and duration of cold illness. It reduces the amount of proinflammatory cytokinesis, which is aggravated during the cold infections.
- Weight loss: Zinc plays a leading role in weight loss and in controlling the appetite of the person.
- Pregnancy: It is essential for the repair and functioning of DNA. It is hence, necessary for quick growth of cells and building of major constituents of the cell during the course of pregnancy.
- Reproduction: In males, zinc assists in spermatogenesis and development of the sex organs. While in females, it aids in all the reproductive phases, including parturition and lactation stages.
- Biological Functions: Zinc plays a vital role in many biological functions such as reproduction, diabetes control, stress level, immune resistance, smell and taste, physical growth, appetite and digestion.
- Infection: Zinc helps a person to sense the taste and smell, provides an aid to wound healing, boosts immunity and helps in promoting the fetus growth. Zinc helps in protecting against the infectious disorders and fungal infections, which includes pneumonia and conjunctivitis.
- Antioxidant: Zinc acts as an antioxidant and is basically involved in some of the biochemical decisive reactions, which includes protein synthesis, enzymatic function and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Enzymes regulation: Zinc is a component of a number of enzymes, which help in regulation of cell growth, protein synthesis, hormonal level, DNA, regulating the gene transcription, energy metabolism and other related health benefits of zinc.
- Cancer: In males, zinc plays a vital role in the prostate gland and prevents the early damage, which can lead to problems like cancer.
- Chronic Fatigue: People suffering from chronic fatigue are suggested to consume fish oil, as it is rich in zinc. The doctors suggest no other medications are required for curing chronic fatigue except the intake of fish oil rich in zinc content.
- Alopecia: Alopecia causes loss of hair in both children and adults. Remedies suggested by the doctors to the people suffering from it, should intake a diet rich in zinc content. There are various capsules that are rich in zinc, so the medicines rich in zinc will help preventing hair loss.
- Bone loss: It is a disease when the bones become weak and fragile. Zinc is a component of hydroxyapatite, which is a salt and makes the bone matrix strong and hard. Due to this reason, zinc content should be added in your dietary plan to avoid bone loss.
- Night blindness: Consuming Zinc in about 150-450 mg will improve the vision. So it is always suggested to consume food like beef, lamb, oysters, buckwheat and crabs as they are rich in zinc content and will improve the vision of the eye.
- Zinc Availability: You can obtain natural pure zinc as an ultrafine colloidal at 11ppm made by Alchemists Workshop and available here below:-
(#Zn/4) 100ml. List Price $33.15 Offered for $29.35
(also 200ml. option to purchase Economy double size offer accessible through this selection)